A site was already in existence, but the ‘Before’ site was a template that did not present the valuable information in a manner that conveyed authority. It looked old-fashioned and neglected (yes…even they would have said that!).
Working with both partners, a plan was put in place to update the site and the site content, implementing SEO strategies to give the site more visibility in search engine result pages.
The website was freshened up in 2014 with new colours that matched the newly created logo. We also took advantage of grouping some work together and changed the heading titles from images to text, which made them more SEO-friendly, since search engines do not read images.
In 2021, the site was once again overhauled to modernize the design and make use of newer technologies. A photographer was hired to take pictures of their new offices on Bath Road.
What did we do?
- Rewrite content for better search engine ranking and user experience
- More modern design showcasing the newly renovated office and more accurately reflecting the onsite experience
- Added Google Reviews and a link so that clients could easily add their own review
- Set-up and installation of analytic tools
- Onsite consultation with client
Our clients have come from a broad range of industries:
- Artists (authors, musicians, painters, photographers)
- Financial Services
- Green Energy
- Hair Salons/Spas
- Heating & Cooling/Home Comfort Systems
- Home Builders/Developers
- Interior Design
- Medical/Dental Clinics
- National Associations
- Property Management
- Real Estate
- Trades (electrical, carpentry, contractor)